No Products in the Cart
1. Information Collected and Use of Information
- Personal Information. From time to time, we may ask you to provide to us certain information, by which you may be identified, such as your name, title, addresses, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number and similar information. This information will be referred to in this document as “Personal Information”. You may decline to provide this Personal Information, but may thereby be unable to participate in certain activities or opportunities offered on the Site.
- Our use of this Personal Information. We may use this Personal Information in a number of ways, including for the purpose for which it was provided, to contact you about this Site, and to inform you about our and other companies’ products and services in which we hope you might be interested.
- Our necessary disclosure of this Personal Information. We may disclose Personal Information to third parties as necessary to carry out the purposes for which you provided the information (such as to send you a product you ordered) and as required by law as we deem necessary or appropriate (such as the names and addresses of contest or sweepstakes winners, to law enforcement officers, or pursuant to subpoena or court order) and we may also disclose this Personal Information to third parties to assist in endeavoring to avoid harm to persons or property.
- Our disclosure to third parties for marketing and other commercial use. We may also disclose and, indeed, sell this Personal Information to third parties for their commercial, research and marketing purposes.
- Correspondence from you: Included in the definition of Personal Information is information by which you may be identified in correspondence or e-mails that you send to us.
- Non-personal Information: We may use and disclose to others information about you and your use of the Site by which you are not identified, such as the type of browser you use, the files you request, the URL and geographic location from which you request information, the URL that you came from and go to and similar information, and information compiled in the form of statistical, demographic, or aggregated information about visitors generally to the Site. This information is referred to in this document as “Non-personal Information.”
2. Correction or Deletion of Your Information
You can request details of Personal Information compiled about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you may ask us to delete your Personal Information from our database of Personal Information of users of the Site.
3. Security of your account information.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We use reasonable efforts to protect customer data we collect from unauthorized access.
- Children (children under the age of 18) are not eligible to use our services under any circumstances and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) not submit any Personal Information to us.
5. Links to Other Sites.
- Eminent Luggage EST. Site may provide links to other Web sites. Please be aware that once you leave the Site and enter another Web site, you may be subject to different privacy practices and policies over which Eminent Luggage EST. has no control and for which we are not responsible. Please use prudence in utilizing such links and in disclosing any personal information on those sites.
6. Interactive Portions of the Site.
- Please be aware that when you provide information on bulletin boards, chat rooms and similar interactive portions of this Site, you are making such information available to others. Please use prudence and good sense when participating in such interactive portions of the Site. To the extent others post their information in such interactive settings, you agree to use such information only to the extent and for the purpose permitted by such person.
Eminent Luggage EST
Office 703 & 704
Abraj Centre, Deira, Dubai
“All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared , rented or leased to any third parties.“